Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to visitors to our website. These terms and conditions also apply to any services requiring users to log in. By continued use of the website you accept these terms and conditions.
- Statistics: Google Analytics and WebTrend
- “ASP.NET_SessionID”: “Session-cookie” that is required for the site to work. It is defined when the page loads. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser
- _cfduid: CloudFlare-cookie: used to optimize page-loading times
- _utma: Used by Google Analytics to distinguish users from each other. This cookie is deleted after 2 years after last visit to the website
- _utmc: Used by Google Analytics to guess the moment a user exits the website. The cookie will not be able to accurately pinpoint the moment a website is closed but the cookie is deleted 30 minutes after last action or when the website is closed
- _utmz: Used by Google Analytics to figure out how the user found our site. This cookie is deleted 6 months after last visit to the website
- _fbp: Used by Facebook for advertising purposes. This cookie is deleted after 3 months
- _ga: Used by Google Analytics to distinguish users from each other by assigning a unique ID. This cookie is deleted after 2 years after last visit to the website
- _ga_UA-23481635-1: Google analytics
- _hjid: Hotjar cookie. This cookie is set when the customer first lands on a page with the Hotjar script. It is used to persist the random user ID, unique to that site on the browser. This ensures that behavior in subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID.
Kommunalbanken (KBN) collects and analyzes the following information:
- Web browser (Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, etc.)
- Operating system (Windows, OSX, Linux, etc.)
- Type of log in
- Device used
- Pages visited
We will not use any of this information to identify individuals. We use the information to produce statistics that tells us what pages visitors find interesting and what kind of information our visitors are looking for. We use this to enhance the service we provide to you as our visitor.
The cookies are used for advertising as well (third party cookies). In addition, we use the information to optimize the user experience through Google Analytics.
2. Personal information and GDPR
We take personal information seriously and work hard to ensure your information stay protected. Read more about personal information and GDPR.
3. Limitation of liability
Our websites are made for information purposes only. Any use of the information is done at your own risk. Prices, rates and values are for indicative purposes only. Our team may be contacted to issue a binding offer.
KBN makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, with respect to the truth, accuracy, completeness or reasonableness of the information on this site and disclaims liability for any costs or losses incurred from the use or reliance on any information available on this site. Losses due to technical default, system defects or any other circumstances may result in this site not functioning properly, and KBN disclaims liability for any costs or losses resulting from such circumstances
Information on the website is not intended for sharing to individuals or legal entities in other jurisdictions or countries where such distribution is prohibited by laws or regulations.
We work hard to ensure that the information on our website is accurate and up to date. However, errors do occur, and we waive any responsibility for errors or deficiencies in published information. Further we take no responsibility for material that’s is prepared or published by third parties, even if our site contains links to such other websites. We do not accept responsibility for any damages, losses or costs incurred using information from our website.
KBN maintain all intellectual and property rights, including copyright, to material produced by us.
Any disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be resolved under Norwegian law. Oslo District Court is the agreed venue. Foreign parties waive any right to oppose any lawsuit associated with these terms being brought before Oslo District Court. Regardless of the above, any party operation from abroad may be sued by KBN in their jurisdiction.
6. Foreign visitors
We would like to reiterate what information on our website is for information purposes only. Information is not meant for distribution to or use of, persons domiciled in any country where such distribution or use is prohibited.
Nothing on this website is aimed at “Persons" within the meaning of the United States Securities Act of 1933 with the addition of the United States Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and other relevant legislation.
The information on this website is not aimed at private investors in the UK.