Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to users of our website or the use of any services requiring login or a user account. By accessing or downloading information from such websites you accept to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Like most websites we use information capsules (cookies). Cookies are small files containing information and they are left on your computer or device to provide a better online experience for you. This does not pose a security risk for you, but you can choose not to accept the cookies. It is possible to reject or block cookies on your device, this can be done via settings in your browser.
By clicking on the cookie symbol with arrows, to the left at the bottom of your screen, you can administrate your cookies.
- Ads: Google, Bing and Facebook
- Statistics: Google Analytics, WebTrend, Matomo and Insight
- .AspNet.ApplicationCookie: This cookie contains user Identity Claims and is encrypted using ASP.NET Identity middleware. The cookie is issued when the user logs into the website and will be sent upon subsequent requests.
- ASP.NET_SessionID: Session-cookie that is required for the site to work. It is defined when the page loads. The cookie is deleted when the browser is closed.
- ccn, lastActivityTimestamp: Used to store data for authenticated users. The cookie is issued when the user logs into the website and is deleted when the browser is closed.
- .EPiForm_VisitorIdentifier, .EPiForm_BID, __epiXSRF: Used when submitting forms on Kbn.com. The cookies are deleted after 30 days.
- kbn-cc: Used to store user consent. The cookie is deleted after 365 days.
- _cfduid: CloudFlare-cookie: Used to optimize page-loading times.
- fbp: Used by Facebook to deliver ads. The cookie is deleted after 3 months
- _hjid: Hotjar cookie. This cookie is set when the customer first lands on a page with the Hotjar script. It is used to persist the random user ID, unique to that site on the browser. This ensures that behavior in subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID (Others; _hjIncludedInPageviewSample, _hjFirstSeen, _hjTLDTest, _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress).
- _ga: Used by Google Analytics to distinguish users from each other by assigning a unique ID. This cookie is deleted after 2 years after last visit to the website.
- _ga_UA-*, _gid: Google analytics
- _pk_id*: Used by Matomo to collect statistics for authenticated pages. The cookie is deleted after 13 months.
- __RequestVerificationToken: Used to prevent CSRF-attacks in forms. The cookie is deleted when the browser is closed.
Kommunalbanken (KBN) collects and analyzes the following information:
- Web browser (Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, etc.)
- Operating system (Windows, OSX, Linux, etc.)
- Type of log in
- Device used
- Pages visited
The data or information will not be used to identify individuals. We use the information to produce statistics that tells us what pages our usert or visitors find interesting and what kind of information you are looking for. We use th e information to enhance the service we provide to you as user or visitor of our websites.
The cookies are also used for advertising (third party cookies). In addition, we use the information to optimize the user experience through Google Analytics.
2. Personal information and GDPR
We take personal information seriously and work hard to ensure your information stay protected. Read more about personal information and GDPR.
3. Content and limitation of liability
Our websites are set up to provide information about our services and our role in the Norwegian local government sector. The content on the websites are for information purposes only and shall not be considered as an advice or a recommendation. Any use of the information is done at your own risk.
Prices, rates and values are for indicative purposes only. Our team may be contacted to issue a binding offer.
KBN has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on the websites are complete, correct, up to date and available but does not warrant this to be the case and accepts no liability for any costs or losses incurred from the use or reliance on any content or information available on the websites. KBN also disclaims liability for any costs or losses that may be incurred as a result of the websites not being available or functioning properly.
KBN shall not be responsible or liable for any content prepared or published by third parties, even if our websites contain links to such third-party websites. The third party is solely responsible for the content on its own websites.
We do not accept responsibility for any damages, losses or costs incurred by using the content or information from our websites.
KBN maintain all intellectual and property rights, including copyright, to the content on the websites produced by us. Unauthorised used by the information or the content are not permitted. Questions regarding third-party content must be submitted to the third-party.
Any disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be resolved under Norwegian law. Oslo District Court is the agreed venue. Foreign parties waive any right to oppose any lawsuit associated with these terms being brought before Oslo District Court. Regardless of the above, any party operation from abroad may be sued by KBN in their jurisdiction.
6. Foreign visitors
Information on the website is not intended for sharing to individuals or legal entities in other jurisdictions or countries where such distribution or use is prohibited by laws or regulations.
We would like to reiterate what information on our website is for information purposes only.
Nothing on this website is aimed at “Persons" within the meaning of the United States Securities Act of 1933 with the addition of the United States Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and other relevant legislation.
The information on this website is not aimed at private investors in the UK.